Here at Dwell, we are constantly surrounded by women pursuing their dreams and breaking down barriers. In support of International Women's Day, we put together a list of women-run businesses around OKC that we love and adorePlenty Mercantile
- Plenty Mercantile is run by mother/daughter duo, Traci Walton and Brittney Matlock. Stop by to find a gift for anyone or just a fun shopping day. You never know what you'll find here!
- The Buzz Brand has been with Dwell Urban Real Estate from the beginning along with its owner and director, Bri Ramos. We don't have enough good things to say about the company who has branded and marketed our company so well.
- Chirps and Cheers is run by Susan Kropp and is your one-stop shop for any journal, planner, or pen needs. Type A personalities will thrive in this shop.
- Seven Oaks Shop is owned and run by our very own office neighbor, Alison Garrett. She is a pro at styling and loving on people well and a true Girl Boss.
- Local Lather puts out some serious soap here in OKC, thought up by Meg Rinehart. Everything from sea salt scrubs and lotion bars can be found at this local, health-focused shop.